Friday, January 8, 2010

Still no results

"You only live once, Why not live as healthy and vibrantly as you can?" - Denise Austin



I can't believe that I am still not taking myself seriously. I can't put my finger on it. I get supermotivated one day and then the next I am cramming cookies into my mouth. It's my fault for having the cookies in the house when I know I am lacking Will power. I should send then to work with Will. He has sooo much more will power than I do. Also, my portion sizes are out of control. When something tastes good I don't want to stop eating it. Ugh... this is so much harder than I ever expected. I think I am trying to change too much too fast. I am not working on small goals to build life long healthy habbits. I need to start somewhere. I need to drink my water, every day, and log my calories. Perhaps I should just focus on there first.... Hold on while I go get my water bottle....





Ok, One bottle down, one to go!!!





I will drink 2 Nalgene bottles of water daily... That's 4 glasses per bottle. That meets the WW goal.





My other goal for this week is to logg EVERYTHING that I eat. Bites, tastes and nibbles included! I can't tell you how much I just grab something, eat it and not even stop to think about it. If I can limit the mindless eating and focus on 3 meals and 2 snacks, I think I will be well on my way to making it a healthy habbit! Hold on while I go find my tracker.....





Can't find it but I did find my motivation journal. I will keep track of my food in there for now.





I am excited to start holding myself accountable. I do not want any more weighins where I have gained weight. I just will not tolerate it anymore! I am 30 years onld tomorrow and my 30's are going to be my healthiest years yet!





I am going to stick to these 2 goals for a week and then add a new goal. I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment