Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Here we go


I am taking myself and my health seriously now. I signed up for parkpeople.com again to log my calories and exercise.... I know I can do this! I need to fight through my cravings.... That is when I slip up the most. I know that I am strong. I know I need to be healthy and I know how to do this! I am doing this.


I am going to lose 50 pounds by my 31st birthday, January 9th, 2011.


I want to accomplish this by taking one day at a time, Making my health a priority. I will workout daily, drink 2 nalgene bottles of water, Eat proper portion sizes, make better snacking choices, cook healthier meals. I will avoid preservatives, caffiene and try to eat only whole foods. I want to be the healthies I am able to be in my 30s and keep my family healthy as well! I CAN do this. I AM doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment