Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!


Every year I bombard myself with new years resolutions. This year is no different, but I am trying to keep them to small changes that I know I can accomplish. Like working out 5 minutes a day, keeping a journal, reading the bible daily and going to my WW meetings every week. Above all this is the year I am going to start taking care of my body and treating it with the respect it deserves.


For breakfast this morning I made some home made banana nut oatmeal and it was really yummy. I have yet to log it into the WW website but my guess is that it was around 10 points. For lunch I am going to have a turkey sandwich on wheat and dinner either stew or soup. I am wondering if I log the whole days points ahead of time it will help me to stay on track and not splurge when I get home from work.


When Olivia wakes up from her nap we are off to the elliptical. I know I am only commiting to 5 minutes but I know once I get going, I know I can usually go a little longer. I like this no pressure resolution stuff!


Till next time!

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment