Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lets go for a walk, shall we?


Olivia went for a nice walk this morning. Well, I enjoyed it, she screamed the second half. The weather is absolutly beautiful out. I am glad we went and were able to get some fresh air. I am going to start taking care of myself. I want to be healthy. I am 30 years old. I am ready to treat my body like it deserves to be treated. I met a very nice lady and 2 of her 3 daughters while I was walking this morning. She is in great shape. I want to be as healthy as she appears to be. I know that I am capable of being healthy. I just have to stop hiding behind all my excuses. So today I start again. Drinking water, logging my calories, eating healthy. Let's make today my last day 1 ever.


My healthy breakfast:


40 grams oatmeal

1 cup almond milk

1/2 ounce raisins

1/2 ounce walnuts

1 tsp brown sugar


Throw it all in a bown, microwave for 90 seconds, so easy and soooo yummy!!!


Healthy snack, an apple...


See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment